Emily Casbourn Poems
- New Chapter Like a book has a chapter Life does as well You...
- Haunted (Goes Along With The M...
- Black Abyss Fear within the walls Inside my mind I know The...
- Good-Bye And Good Ridance I thought you were true I was ...
- Row Upon Row </>Row upon row of flowers In this ...
- Best Friend As dark as the night gets you're still in my ...
- Fly If my soul could sing I know I could fly If my heart ...
I am someone who enjoys to write when I get emotional or upset. I don't write about a lot of death or hatred but when I write it comes from within my heart and soul. Writing never used to be such an inspiring thing to me other then being a hobby I had. I live to write and dream like the world should. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emily Casbourn
Like a book has a chapter
Life does as well
You go from being a child to a pre-teen
It has its ups and downs
It lets you understand
A new time has begun
Friends drift apart
New people arrive
You fall into patterns
In giant pieces of time
A new chapter begins
You start maturing more
Time moves you forward
You go from high school to college
Yet we still don't get why
A new phase begins
A new time commences
A new flame flashes
You begin to wonder what it's all about
Wedding bells sing
You wear a ring
Gold around ...