Emily Javins Poems
- This Girl I know this girl I'm pretty sure you do to
- You Like Hurting Me No you don't know what it's like To be ...
- Blood-Stained Knife Blood-Stained Knife Fading from ...
- Stand Up As I look into the eyes of my superior I relize ...
- This Gift This Gift Some may say it's a gift A gift to be
I am a girl that writes poetry and song lyrics in the middle of the night. I have been through alot of bullshit set on me and I write my feelings please give me feedback will be very appreciated. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emily Javins
I know this girl
I'm pretty sure you do to
This girl wants to be heard
Though she has no voice of her own
I'm here speaking out of turn
For her I will help
She welcomes death
Hugging him like friends
Trying to join him in the underworld
She tries over and over again
Wanting her life to be over
She lives through to much pain
She knows to much
She only wishes
To be normal
Knowing it will never work
She tries persuading death to take her away
To take the gift back
She doesn't know what to do with her life anymore