Emily K. Courtney
Emily K. Courtney Poems
- Why Ask Why? “Why did she do it? ” They all want to know I ...
- (lbb) Man Created The Poem In the beginning Man created the ...
- Don'T Waste Time For good or bad All things work out No ...
- Sorry I am sorry For chasing you With such vigor ...
- Collect The Shells If they come Meet me at the shore If ...
- Everyday I wake with a jolt From my world of zombies And ...
- Now That I Am Gone (Three Haik... Some make it real hard To...
I have lived in all over this rock. I really enjoy the slam poetry scene.
If you write it, they may read it, if you read it they will hear it, but if performed well they will understand it... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emily K. Courtney
Why Ask Why?
“Why did she do it? ”
They all want to know
I have a shameful confession
I don’t really care
All I wish to know
How did she go?
Did she stick a gun in her mouth
to taste spinning led as it meticulously removed the back of her head?
Did she wrap a chord tight around her neck
till the only song sung was diminished?
Did she jump off a ledge
painting the ground when she hit?
Did she spread her veins open
And with what did she use?
Was this her first?
Cause we know it was her last
I hope she was creative