Emily Livlr Poems
- Flipped Out As A Sickness Hello death Yes I can see you I ...
- What's On My Mind Ice melts Hearts Break Love corrects the...
- Alone Forever Sugar and spice might be nice But it is not ...
- Living With Envy With love comes envy With envy brings ...
- Stupid Ice To find what is unfound is hard Understanding the...
- My World The path of me can not be straight It has to curve ...
- Understand To Fail Love has turned on me It has stabbed me ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emily Livlr
Flipped Out As A Sickness
Yes I can see you
I know I won't win
I see the way down your path
I don't won't too go
It's too early
Doctors try Medics try
It's not enough
Sickness will only burn in hell
I will wach it
But I only what to want to in 1 million years
Why not you
It's will be a mystey
How I go
Not will find my last remains
Oh wait i see a crack in the light
I think that it's something that has not been here for a while
In my last moments I will cry to you and say ...