Emily Martinez Poems
- The Poison Love I wrote your name on my hand to show that i ...
- Troubled Of this ungrateful day Trapped in the jar Only one...
- Never Ending Love. My hand in yours. craddle me in your ...
- Love At First Touch I looked at him deeply in his captivation...
- Confess To Me. Give me a reason to care. You're building ...
- Sweet Lust Your touch, like to fire torching my flesh, ...
- Love [&&*]How can she say that she loves you with out wanting...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emily Martinez
Your touch, like to fire torching my flesh,
Inhaling your sweet musk
You lean closer.
My heart, pounding vastly, loudly,
Skipping a beat,
Poison me with your love
Endure me with your power
You're an angel commencing
Using your sweet words to
My mind wild with sensations
Your kiss sweet as candy.
Make me your desire.
Forever long lasting
My love, My Darling
My sweet memory