Emily Millyard Poems
- Mirror, Mirror Mirror, Mirror, on my wall, i just want to ...
- Softball I think about it night and day, All I wanna do is ...
- Bury Me Inside Your Heart Bury me inside your heart and let ...
- I'Ll Be Your Friend If you're alone, I'll be your ...
- Dad Dad, for all those times i left it unsaid...
- Feeling Down Behind my smile is a hurting heart, behind my ...
- My Mum Mum, You mean the world to me
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emily Millyard
Mirror, Mirror, on my wall,
i just want to thin, pretty and tall.
Mirror, Mirror, if i change my hair,
maybe someone will start to care?
Mirror, Mirror, if i starve myself,
at least ill beautiful, forget my health.
Mirror, Mirror, if i cut my wrist,
will i feel like i exist?
Mirror, Mirror, dont you see?
what you show, is ruining me.