emily mixon Poems
- Valentine's Day Valentine's Day Charmed, splendid
- The Red Bed I made the bed Then dyed it red
- Couplets I'll give you a tickle, If you give me a nickel.
- Imagine IMAGINE The little red house. Mama picks berries ...
- Love/Hate love sweet, caring ...
- Nature Nature The wind has a face. The grass is green in...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about emily mixon
hugging, kissing, loving
parents, sweethearts♥ , family-
bullies, new people, strangers
fighting, frightened, sad