Emily Mylastname Poems
- Masquerade My life it’s like a masquerade Looking at the ...
- The Hurt The hurt The pain The sadness They overwhelm me
- Untitled Sometimes when I feel Too weak to survive And when...
- Anywhere But Here Sometimes I wish I was Anywhere but ...
- A Poem Emily said: Here are my scars
- Didn'T Care Enough I should have known He didn’t care ...
- What If You Saw? My life it’s like a masquerade Looking at ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emily Mylastname
My life it’s like a masquerade
Looking at the mask
But what they don’t see
Is what I hide behind the mask
But the people I have met
They don’t know
About the mask
They think the mask is me
When the mask is on my guard is up
I don’t show how I’m feeling
Or I risk showing my true self
I don’t love
Or I might not be loved back
The mask shows
A girl who’s got it all together
But behind the façade ...