Emily Slm Poems
- Leaving Dwelling in A soft green meadow Butterferflies ...
- Amber A golden Brown Within the trees Prehistoric ...
- Six Flowers First there was a patch of moss, trapped in her...
- Land Of The Dragons Come with me, to the land of the ...
- Rule The World Pretend your king Say I can rule the ...
- Cry Tears swelling, in my eyes. Nothing can stop them, ...
- Anew If this love could set us free If this love would ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emily Slm
A soft green meadow
Butterferflies surrounding me
Little white puffs of almost free
I say farewell
Farewell my almost freedom
Farewell a hopeless flee
Farewell the needless wanting
I wish you could set me free
Playing in the brittle brown forest
Climbing the loving trees
If thier leaves
Would just envelope me
I say goodbye
Goodbye you hateful lover
Goodbye you meaningless dream
Goodbye you betrayful bee
I wouldn't wish you on my enemies