Emily Wang Poems
- Understand Age 5 You're 5. You hold your mom's hand as you ...
- I'M Sorry...But Not Really This is my apology letter I'm ...
- Fit In I spent half of my life wanting to be like them, ...
- Sucess I'll never be perfect, it's just a thought. I'll ...
- Broken Mirror The girl looks in the broken mirror shatterd ...
- Shackle Normal Why do shackles exist in the land of the free?...
- Missing You Please, take me into your arms, and cure my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emily Wang
Understand Age 5
You hold your mom's hand as you walk across the street
and your mom says
Out of curiosity
you take a peek behind you.
You don't understand.
You're all grown up now
you know reality is painful
and life is hard to hold on to.
You walk across the street alone
you're not that same curious child again.
You understand what you mom was trying to protect you from at age 5.