Emma Alberts Poems
- $money$ Putting money in the bank Feeding the pig He eats ...
- School Kids Dorks Picking nose Doing homework ...
- Son And His Mother I call the person Who will never ...
- Forget Me Not A patch of forget me nots Lay on the ...
- Changes (We All Hate Them Righ...
- Dreams Never Come True With Me...
- Some Lonely Street Walking down some lonely road Leading to ...
I'm 11... Yes,11. You can believe it, but if you don't, that's your problem. I'm from northern Wisconsin (GO COW!) . And... Hmm... What else...? And I'm a girl if you didn't know already... I like to write meaningful poetry that inspires others because most people at my school moan when the teachers says that we're starting the poetry unit, but they don't understand the possibilities and depth you... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emma Alberts
Putting money in the bank
Feeding the pig
He eats it with joy
And does a cute jig
Money grows on trees
That won't come true
Spending too much
But you don't have a clue
Earning it back
One coin at a time
And fences, I must climb
(*yawn* Winter 2008, Age 11, Door County, Wisconsin)
<3 I luv y'all,