Emma Hill Poems
- A Heart Torn In Two Your fingers are rushing through my ...
- Happiness Happiness is such a great thing Some people are ...
- School The bell rings The nightmare begins You sit in your ...
- Mixed Emotions When I think of you I'm left in tears You ...
- Stop! You've got more angry over time Your voice is shaky ...
- Can'T Live Without You This poem is dedicated to my true love...
- Love The butterflys in your stomache rise from below Your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emma Hill
A Heart Torn In Two
Your fingers are rushing through my hair
Your staring into my eyes
You sat me on you knee
Im trying not to cry
You say your really sorry
But theres never a right time to say
You love the girl in school
I turn my head away
You try to turn it back
I can't fight the tears
You look me in the eye
Like when you use to fight away my fears
I can see you want to say something
I ask you what it is
At first you shrug your shoulders
But then you just admit it
You say you still love me
But i can't see how that's true
Because if you ...