Emma Wilson Poems
- Child Abuse A door slams shut, a place to hide? a fist on...
- R.I.P When you look at the sky at night, do you search for ...
- I'Ll Be Missing You Nobody knows why, the reasons that you ...
- Goodnight, Camper So, here we go, grandad, time to say ...
- Skinny Skinny, unhealthy, underweight. Just a few of the ...
- Maybe If... Maybe if I shut my eyes, I won't here all the ...
My name is Emma Wilson, i am 16 years of age and feel that writing poems allows me to express myself when i have things on my mind. I have loved writing poems from a young age and hope to carry on throughout life as i know that i will come across many struggles. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emma Wilson
A door slams shut,
a place to hide?
a fist on the table,
i need to find.
Footsteps on the stairs,
don't move or he'll hear!
my body numbed with fear.
Shouting and screaming,
I block my ears,
Smashed glass on the floor,
can i cry any more tears?
Now he'll come searching,
though this isn't hide and seek,
BUT I Can't fight him off,
I'm just too weak!
I guess the word Father has no meaning,
no, daddy doesn't give a damn about his little girl.
Now the monsters been defeated,
Its me and mummy now,