Emma Wright Poems
- I Dreamed. I dreamed a dream and in that dream, I dreamed ...
- Here, Now, Forever. Here and now, now and then, forever ...
- True Friends The love of friendship is rare, Worth its ...
- Hope Hope. A curse, a dream, A light in the dark,
- My Love Lives On. I dream of your love, I remember your ...
- Playful Moon Cheeky moon, Teasing the Sun, Invading the ...
- Untouchable A moment unexpected, A flash of lightning in my...
I was born in Dubbo New South Wales and lived with both my parents in Peak Hill before we moved to Nyngan. We lived in Nyngan until i was almost 8 and then we moved to Swan Hill, Victoria. I have spent the last 10 years in Swan Hill completing primary school and up to year 11 of high school and am currently in Switzerland with a youth exchange program until January when i will return to complete ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emma Wright
I dreamed a dream and in that dream,
I dreamed that I had dreamed a dream,
Of hope and fairytales come true,
I dreamed a dream and thought of truth,
I dreamed a dream of life and love,
Of fate and angels and God above,
I dreamed a dream of good wishes and friends,
I dreamed a dream I dreaded to end,
But then I woke into my dream,
I dreamed I woke in a world obscene,
I dreamed a dream of violence and hate,
And once again I dreamed of fate,
I dreamed a dream of terror and fear,
I dreamed that each word went unheard,
And so children never ...