Emmanuel Ayala Poems
- A Message From the streets of chi town, To the corners of ...
- Poet It seems as if you are becoming more than a poet. Maybe...
- 'C' Concsious Love, Constant whispers, Consistent ...
- Nights Away Nights fly away in the tempest of mist, ...
- How To Speak How to speak, how to write To consume or ...
- Focus Wondering day and night, Listening to false ...
I write because it is a privilege I have earned. Ever since I was 12 years old I read poetry and loved it. One day I embraced the pen and spilled ink on any loose sheet of paper I could manage to find. I am sadden by many things in my life, I am battling many obstacles and surviving on a daily basis, I tend to vent and create social, cultural and educational awareness thru soem of my work. I have ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
How To Speak
How to speak, how to write
To consume or sacrifice the
Ritual is not of any importance.
Decision making is not a step,
Its part of life and this is the time
To approach the enemy, consistent,
Persistent, call it efficient or deficiency,
Call it whatever you want, second after second
Heartbeat after heartbeat, souls combine and
Then come to an end as they die and approach
The lessons of all working will; psychologists
Can’t explain how we manipulate and alter our emotion,
In the end it only depends on the individual.
The question now is, can you ...