Emmanuel Dika Poems
- A Treasure No Less Worthless A matter arisen amidst ...
- Ferocious Christmas Here's a season I should rejoice but am ...
- A Farewell Today A farewell today Like I would see you no ...
- 'A Message From Beyond' I knew a smile Rose each ...
- Ruined A life in expression of its lie Sought love but to ...
- Wish You Were Here Not as though I wished it to happen But I...
- Alone To Survive An abrupt wake Not of discomfort But the ...
Presently a student of Maths/Stat. FUT Minna, Nigeria more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emmanuel Dika
Alone To Survive
An abrupt wake
Not of discomfort
But the choke of death
And the lad is all alone
A raid had begun at night
And many had woken at fright
To a flight with their might
Leaving all behind
Its warmth crept without restrict
Nothing was better in such cold
There was a search for more
With a smile from sleep
Its tongue replied earnestly
Oblivious of who it was
But a wish to consume
And reality unveiled
His cry set out in a shriek
Stopping mama in tracks
To respond in tears
But it was too late
Its task had been set on ...