Emmanuel Kwabena Woyome
Emmanuel Kwabena Woyome Poems
- The Blind Deaf Power ripped away the expectations of ...
- My Life On A Pen Drive I woke up this morning- And the ...
- Sarcasm In my imaginations Still I imagined
- The World In Tatters we say democracy he's power drunk and...
- The Extravagance Of War A resurgent rivalry begets the ...
- A Pandemonium Of Doom (9/11) Like an arrow piercing through ...
- Life Is Borrowed I am not like- a perfect investment for ...
As a man with a varicolored outlook to life, many are tempted to pronounce him, ‘the jack of all trades but master of none’. I would rather say that, he is but only a black brother cursed with myriad ideas and blessed in the same fashion with the spirit of imaginations. His proactive nature and the brilliance with which he approaches this whole concept of living, even spurs the enemy on to joining... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emmanuel Kwabena Woyome
The Blind Deaf
Power ripped away the expectations of posterity
Leaving the hopeless and powerless-
Resigned to insecurity and inferiority
Feud is juxtaposed with greed
As myriad families-
Find it yet impossible to feed
Men are quick to justify-
But the objective of warfare
To the harsh neglect of-
The provision of a decent healthcare
An infant dies before his first birthday
Whiles teenagers fear-
But their retirement and old age
The arms of dreams are hard twisted