Emy Luvsnyancat Poems
- Hopeless Wishing Where is the light in this dark, dark ...
- I Am Everything Lost in the depths of my mind. An endless ...
- Tears In The Dark I cry for hope, I cry for happiness, I ...
- Hope I see a bright golden light. It engulfs me, ...
- Lost In The Music
- Why? The pain, the scars. Sometimes I wish I was dead.
- Cutter Searing hot adrenaline rushes through me as the knife...
I have always had an unsatisfiable hunger for recreating my feelings, thoughts and dreams on paper. I am extremely creative, and I love to read, write poetry, write stories, play music, listen to music, sing, dance, write music, write lyrics, paint, draw, design clothes, design houses, and put together outfits.
When I am older I want to be a poet, author, artist, photographer, singer, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emy Luvsnyancat
Where is the light
in this dark, dark world?
To guide me through the pain
like a lighthouse
shining through the dark cloak of night.
I am lost without it.