enricus coone Poems
- Hunger For Me My life may end suddenly as many lives do My ...
- A Love Poem Of Sorts Colors all used to be so dull Curves ...
- Pictures Of Me By You i do not like cameras and your eyes ...
- Dear Photographer i do not like cameras and your eyes take ...
- Software download I into u system please
- Subscriptions I have a lifetime subscription to Black ...
- Questinaire Innocent? What is that? Lies neve told? Sex ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about enricus coone
Hunger For Me
My life may end suddenly as many lives do
My life may end today as many lives will
so i spent the beginning of this day all of yesterday
and all the days before it watching the sun crawl across the sky
i treated each life as a beautiful one
accepted each smile as a gift
i found a lesson in every tear
watched the patterns raindrops ripple in puddles
thought of destiny as make believe
and fate as fiction
made my own decisions
knew that i was in control
i told people i loved them
had a fair share of lovers
caught butterflies and mapped the design of ...