Eric Bult Poems
- Road Safety How shameful is the tragic count of those Who ...
- Busines: Then And Now I liked the old days, hardly used the ...
- Lambic Pentameter So do I now with pride at last begin My ...
- Handyman Now this is something that our ladies need To ...
- I'Ve Been Here Before The feeling that you've done this once ...
- Self Government Obedience to unenforceable But good, ...
- The Soneteer My sonnets are not perfect so I must Pursue ...
Retired in 1991, began writing poetry a year later.
Has written more than six hundred poems, of over five hundred are sonnets. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eric Bult
How shameful is the tragic count of those
Who meet foul death whilst travelling by road:
At any time of day or night who knows
Whatever that dread presence may forebode?
It waits at every turn and each road junction
That seemingly presents no sign at all
That that there a lack of care or concentration
Invites the reaper's sad and bleeding haul.
Without a driver trained to higher standards
Of 'advanced' who maintains those throughout
Each journey will present full many hazards
Lurking there just waiting to jump out!
Pay close attention to your driver. ...