eric leavitt Poems
- A Life Of Glass I pick up a light bulb and fill it with ...
- Once Upon A Time; I Had Someth...
- Can'T Make The Cut Seems in this world nothing is ever good ...
- Evil I thought they cared I thought they could actually see ...
- Another Year another year another reason to die ive watched...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about eric leavitt
A Life Of Glass
I pick up a light bulb and fill it with glass
i melt it away
then fall on my ass
my troubles are gone
and my lungs are bleeding
for the moment everything is solid
i plateau upon the sky and let out a breath
my world of glass shatters
my downward spiral begins again
i plumet towards reality at a freightening speed
my young skin turns to dirt infront of me
my face whithers and my bones crack
im on the down and nothing can stop me
i become the beast in the closet and my roar will be heard
my head clears and i find myself staring at the ...