Eric Nguyen Poems
- Slaves In the silent breathing of night, treading through ...
- Beyond All It's beyond the pad and pen, And bigger than ...
- Love? What would I give to get a glimpse of your smile
- Don'T Stop Behind that garden rail; Where worms, squirm and...
- Echoes I came to visit the old baseball field in the dying ...
- Dreams I will always love you Till the very end Look me in ...
- Alone Feel broken down, my body aches My heart it bleeds ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eric Nguyen
In the silent breathing of night,
the darkness and the hush
(A heavy band of slave)
like black ants snaking
through the forlorn distance.
Grieving with tears
Of yesterdays burning anguish.
They hum a languid song
On the fragrant breath of wind.
A haunt that invades my trembling eyes
With a thousand boundless tears
That quivers through the night.
The dreaded echoes came down the black pathway
Like a thousand men
Galloping through the sultry breeze
(Were the heartless whips that toiled)
With dumb hands,