Eric Souza Poems
- Love love is a feeling sweet that let me blind made me ...
- Sea every time that I see the sea so far from me is the ...
- Perfect Day When the sun rises Bringing ligths to the ...
- About Us Early morning when I left my home Murmuring a ...
- Who Won? Your intention was take the best So, I woke up from...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eric Souza
Early morning when I left my home
Murmuring a little pray
I ask God to bless me one more day
Following my belief, begging for wisdom
I am ready to hear voices who complain
I can see what you try to hide
Anxious to heal your deepest wounds
There are many things to share
So fragile looking for care
Shyly exposing your body and soul bare
Look, I have faced the worse
Let me dry the tears from your eyes
My best, It is what I have done
Holding your hands so strong
Making you believe better days will come
Listen to me when I say
Your smile ...