Erica Hemenway Poems
- All In Good Time Thoughts of you bring a smile to my ...
- What Is This? This thing that is happening This thought that...
- Dethronement It's back, so long an absence, but to leave ...
- Monique My first best friend in the whole world. So young,...
- Finish Lines This is a race. A race to the end. Push! Push!...
- Searching That place you call home, where you feel safe and...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erica Hemenway
This is a race.
A race to the end.
Push! Push! Push!
Harder, faster, longer!
Push it to the end.
Push it to the end!
Feel the pain, relish the burn.
The dawning finish,
closer all the time.
The last stretch, reaching.
Harder, faster than ever before.
It's time to be done,
collapsing over the line,
falling into peace.
A new, relaxing harmony.
It's over...a new beginning.