Erik Christiansen Poems
- Superwoman? For a time I have known a woman for all time I ...
- Seeing Red The whole experience glows red in the room the ...
- Superwoman Reprise Well, I'm kryptonite after all I've ...
- Worn To Servicable Limit And Love is a story which ends in ...
- Reciprocity The bricks are so cold so numerous so ...
- Of Fog And Dawn And Boys And M...
- Worthy Adversary I, a soldier a one man army of the ...
born in 89, awoke in 2010 after a bout with alcoholism delivered him to sobriety and just the slightest measure of compassion and open-mindedness.Enough anyway to embrace his pessimism and dogma. Finally acknowledging his passion for life, postiive or negative, he offers you his poems...
' I have nothing to offer anybody but my own confusion.' - Jack Kerouac more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erik Christiansen
For a time I have known a woman
for all time I will not know
she wears a mask of courage, red
a cape of pride, blue
a suit of white deliberation and capability
form a forcfeild super human
capable of leaping tall buildings single bound
and forgetting men instantaneously
you can't recall when
your mask, cape, white-suit hit the floor
flesh met flesh, briefly, fleetingly
I do recall
call me krypotonite
or building tall.