Erin B. H.
Erin B. H. Poems
- Father And Daughter A father and daughter share a special ...
- More Than Pretty People tell me I'm more than pretty But ...
- Move On I love you but we can't be anymore I feel trapped, I...
- The Weakness Feeder The devil lives within us, every last ...
- You Have No Idea You have no idea what you have done to ...
- Behind Closed Doors Three Months Ago Everything Was ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erin B. H.
Father And Daughter
A father and daughter share a special bond
This bond they share is undesribable
If you have it you will never let it go
If you don't, you will spend forever looking for it
Daughters want acceptance from their Fathers
Fathers want the best for their daughters
There is no love more powerful
When you see it, it is unremarkable
You will sacrifice everything for the other
Never imagine losing them
They do so much for you, but you barley notice
They know you appreciate it though
You look up to them for guidence
They will always catch you before you ...