Esha Sharma Poems
- College Days Remembering my class mates, after few years. My...
- Friend! ! ! I can't give solutions to all of life's problems,...
- The One Met him in the time of december, his glance was ...
- Wish I Cud... I wish i cud have made ur day full of smiles I...
- I Knw..... I knw i m bad.... i knw i m mad... bt i m ...
I am a graduate in Bachelor of Business Administration & very new in writing poems..
I dont knw how i started writing them as suddenly i kept on thinking...
wud rite more out here... bt hope u like my poems :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Esha Sharma
Remembering my class mates, after few years.
My eyes were filled with tears,
Everyone now is busy a lot,
No one escaped destiny's plot
Saw the girl, whom once i thought as my best frnd,
Oops! today she is somebody else's girlfrnd,
After months remembered about her for a little while,
Heard she is happy, that made me smile.
Project reviews to campus interviews,
Nicknames to last bench games,
Cultural reharsals to love proposals,
Short term crushes to class room blushes.
Everything is fresh in our mind,
Wish life could just rewind, ...