Esnala Banda Poems
- Dry River Bed The river- was, but died away, leaving behind...
- Love's A Game Love's a game, of hide and seek, now you ...
- Pierce My Heart Pierce my heart, Break my soul, Untangle ...
- The Darkness The darkness engulfs, Let it take over, ...
- They Fell Around Me They fell around me, Rippling through ...
- The Roadto Love To open up, is to be set free, They say to ...
I have mad love for the written word..... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Esnala Banda
Dry River Bed
The river- was, but died away,
leaving behind sand and stone,
a dry river bed.
The river that once led the way,
To Rameses throne,
Has no more life- dead.
The river from which reeds grew and swayed,
now dead and gone,
all that's left-a dry river bed.
The river that was marvelous by day,
and treacherous once the sun was gone,
is now but a dri river bed.
The river- beautiful, no words could say,
left behind - just a dry river bed.