Esther Obeng Poems
- It Was All A Dream it was all a dream, you opened your arms...
- Sleepless Night sleepless night, a night of temptations a ...
- Death Is Wicked death is wicked, oh death why are you so ...
- Leave Me Alone! leave me alone what have i done to you! ...
- Christmas Comes And Goes christmas comes with snowball ...
- Inseparable Love inseparable love a love to die for a love ...
- Sorry sorry if I did hurt you I didn't do it ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Esther Obeng
It Was All A Dream
it was all a dream,
you opened your arms so wide,
to let me in
i could see your angelic eyes,
shining with happiness
your nose almost touching mine
your hands on my wrist
i could hear your heart beat
i could smell your fresh breath
my lips was almost touching
i waked up that moment,
it was all a dream