Euginia Tan Poems
- Away With You Jazz. The lilting sexy raspiness Of a ...
- One Day I'Ll One day I'll creep up from behind you Then ...
- I Don'T Know How I Know But I ... As night falls I wait ...
- You'Re Not For Me To Keep You're not for me to leash onto, ...
- Venus I dreamt about you last night And I probably will ...
- Valentine There is a red felt heart Emblazoned on your ...
- Train The train unloads Its baggage of weary travelers At ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Euginia Tan
The train unloads
Its baggage of weary travelers
At each stop. I hear it
Sigh as it opens
Its doors for everyone to spill forth.
In all direction.
Some of them mill about
And cross the platform
To be packed inside
Another carriage of similar dimension,
Going the other way.
The train is not in a hurry.
You ought not to be frantic
Or in a buzz, because
It is not your right.
Whomsoever breaks this code
Of train ethic, that is his plight.
The train is a sanctuary wherein
We must maintain our calm.
When it ...