eva rachmania Poems
- I Need You To Be I never want you to be the sun that ...
- Fate Being silly is not always silly Sometimes we need any ...
- Nah! Should I get ya or nah? Nah, I sholdn't I think, will ...
- Look At Them Oh, it's getting dark outside, honey No, that ...
- In October when I count the days in a calender it will never...
- Untitled Let me move Let me jump Let me run Let me spin
- Can I Take Them And Throw? It feels plain How about rain? ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about eva rachmania
Can I Take Them And Throw?
It feels plain
How about rain?
I have no plan
Just waiting for the sun
No one, and then the man
smiles and acts like a clown
But, the gladness is very short
Like a queen looses her crown
I loudly shout
I need which I don't know
No idea to make me low
I'm in front of this row
The bad row
Then I take my bow
See the world from a straw
It's so small such our law
When all of those hear like a vow
Can I take them and throw?