Evangeline Ray Poems
- The Crow And The Boy A crow and a boy were friends once They...
- Rain Many a time have I thought, How enchanting is the ...
- Race I got only two seconds Before I started my race And I ...
- Death Oh! brutal death Who is thy father No sacred streams ...
- A Few Solitary Thoughts I sit browsing a world, virtual yet ...
- My Sister 'Ni podi kazhuthe', yelled I many times But not my...
- My Lost Confidence The merit chart, hung on the walls Of my ...
I am Evangeline.My friends call me Sona.
I am not a frequent writer.I like to read poems more than writing one.When I read a poem I feel my heart elated.I don`t get this feeling in any other ways. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Evangeline Ray
The Crow And The Boy
A crow and a boy were friends once
They played together, fun and joy
Filled days rolled by
One day, saw the boy, crow
Eating the flesh of a poor little chicken
Never! screamed he and crow asks why
You`ll try me one day, won`t you? , asks the boy
Days passed by, the boy and the crow
Happy old days again
Then a day came, crow sees the boy
Eating fried chicken legs
Quoth he, you will fry me one day, won`t you?