Eve Anderson Poems
- My Dad My Dad passed away When I was nine That it didn't ...
- A Bald Eagle A Bald Eagle So big and proud As it flies up ...
- Live Each Day To The Fullest Live each day to the ...
- A Sun Ray A sun ray that brightens a day And make us want it...
- A Whole World Away A whole world away Yet they have lots to ...
- In A Nursing Home The people come and go That it feels ...
- A Butterfly So quiet and peaceful Yet so pleasantful Flying...
I've written poetry since i was 13 years old, I continue to write poetry daily. It's 1 of my biggest passions! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Dad passed away
When I was nine
That it didn't make me feel fine
I have pictures of him
Which always makes me grin
I have some memories
But not so many
I miss him everyday and night
Which I think of him with delight
He was way to young
For him to be gone
It's been twenty nine years since he left us so dear
I love him always and true
Theres no other dad like him so true