Eyerusalem Tesfaye Poems
- Kissed By The Moon Forgive me my love for i have sinned you ...
- Hold Me When ever you spoke to me When ever I hear your...
- The Very First Man You were the very first man to hold me so ...
- Stolen Moment I am not a brave girl i do not know what's in ...
- Which One Is It Is it me........is it you is it a ...
- That Guy I thought you are the best And i hopped your love ...
I am a girl who love to express her feelings using poetry. Since i was a little kid i love writing which means writing is my first love: -) lol, english is not my first language so i know i have to work hard to make my poems in english good. But in my own language, which is Amharic i am a very good writer: -) hopefully my own book soon. Well i want to continue to say what i feel in my poems and... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eyerusalem Tesfaye
Kissed By The Moon
Forgive me my love for i have sinned
you were the only one i should have kissed
but last night i broke my vow
i couldn't resist it i didn't know how
i swear i was only waiting for you to come
craving for your touch to make me feel warm
but then you were not there no where to be seen
my heart was pounding starting to scream
screaming so loud screaming your name
i wanted you to rescue me i was in so much pain
but you were not there no where to be seen
so i surrendered my soul to the gentle touch of light
i let the moon kiss me and it felt so right.