Ezra Cortez Poems
- To A Standing Stone Alone To a standing stone alone; ...
- The Golden Touch Bird flights through night highs in Spotted...
- Golden God Golden god, i am godly golden I am one soft son ...
- Every Morning Is A Birth i am a soft fish from the cool ...
- Clear Creek I sang to the crowd within the safety of a warm ...
- In The Heat I was walkin slow and pained and wincy-eyed, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ezra Cortez
I sang to the crowd within the safety of a warm campfire session
Never felt so good to act a fool
A girl told me i was beautiful and my heart
To the bottom of the river
The same one i almost fell into some days later
While hiking along a dangerous narrow trail
I was sick that entire trip
My eyes pained through the pretty sights and my red nose ran
But so did i, i also ran