Fabio Lewinski Poems
- Not I, Said The Cat A bullet in his head, and remorse in his ...
- What's That? A Zag! In Father Time and Mother Nature, and in ...
- Graduinitiation Questions calling upon my name, A bare page...
- Pizzazium Ultimatum He kicks the ball, runs around with his ...
- Patrick's Got It Right A painted time, the killer of all ...
- The Rise And Fall Of Nairb Kep... You are always followed by ...
- Winn-Dixie Grocery Bagville Above all else you made my life a...
I'm being honest about myself in a dishonest way. But this is the only way I know how to speak my mind.
...Oh and by the way, the titles of my poems (except for 'September Is Misconception' and 'Graduinitiation') mean absolutely nothing, however, their content is quite meaningful. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fabio Lewinski
Not I, Said The Cat
A bullet in his head, and remorse in his heart
Men around him falling, it's been this way from the start
The sides lose importance, we're all human beings,
So Stop trying to give this war some special meaning
We've been burdened by a legacy of dominance,
Blinding us, making us lose our common sense
The face of our actions, it's so drastically fraud
How ironic it is when we try to play God
We condemn our kids for fighting each other,
'Stop, George, how could you hit your brother? '
Yet we have no problem taking other human lives,