Fadhlihan Bin Mydin
Fadhlihan Bin Mydin Poems
- My Decision Torn apart between me and my family torn, like a...
- My Life Life is empty without love So boring without one as...
- My Decision 2 The yearn for freedom kept growing It grows ...
- Lost I'm lost like a wandering ghost The gates of heaven ...
- My Conviction I look around me And i wonder Does god ...
- Satan I give you the number 666 I'm created from a fire I'm...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fadhlihan Bin Mydin
Torn apart between me and my family
torn, like a paper split into two
want freedom on one hand
and family on the other
choosing family over freedom
and motivated by fear
'cause i'm afraid of getting shun
I fake my identity
No one knows the real me
The actual me
Everyone knows my fake identity
For i have wear a mask
a mask that must be seen by everyone
a mask of beauty and elegance
a mask to hide my real identity
a mask to hide who i am
'cause i am an apostate
an apostate in the closate