Fahad Siddiqui Poems
- Gdp Gross Domestic Product the guy that sells the cigarette ...
- Disaster In A Strangers Eyes disaster has struck us trying ...
- Sacrifice what doesn't sacrifice for those damned and ...
- Venoem whats there to taste the pasing of the days how ...
- Your Pain they don't feel your pain whose loss is it and ...
- Devil the devil seems to show no end how we tend to hide ...
- Saviour something that saves seems to show how we were ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fahad Siddiqui
Gdp Gross Domestic Product
the guy that sells the cigarette
the man who rides a camel
the truth that befalls us
reminds us there's another day
someday you shall have your say
but it will not be long
until you realize that you will be gone
the time is a measurement of night and day
you know the year
and you wait for your month
someday you will have your say
there could be some sunshine
and you could make some hay
you know you have something
but, will you be able to
retain it for long?
this is a song dedicated to your ...