Fahid Hameed Poems
- Yet Again Yet again, Someone lost saving the impossible, ...
- A Tribute - Burhan Muzaffar Wa... In the woods of my ...
- Sorry For Nothing
- Dreams Lost I was ought to write the dreams, the ...
- Caution: Angel At Work In the early hours of my life I saw ...
- A Little Smile And, Smile the way i know Merely little, a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
you will see a
behind the shades
of my pen.
The soul of letters
with the the symphony
Comments about Fahid Hameed
Someone lost saving the impossible,
Someone left behind a song,
dreams and everything,
wrapped in a shroud,
keeping things secret,
like everyone, every other day.
against someone with a hope,
against a voice they never hear,
the song in wail,
the ocean, the million hearts,
and the law that taught us,
not to stop because evil has an end,
and ever story a hero,
Maybe you! ! !