Faith Franklin Poems
- What Is It What is it my angel, What is it that you fear? ...
- Blood Red Rose I sat on my porch swing With tears in my ...
- Bad Grades grounded, really, really grounded because of my...
- Wipe Your Tears Away wipe your tears away girl wipe your ...
- Vampyres there are things you don't know about things that ...
- My Wish
- I' M Okay It took me years to get this way ...
hi, as you probably already know I am Faith Franklin.
i have known that i wanted to write since I was 12 years old. i usually write about love becouse that subject confuses the heck out of me. Other than the cronic writing problem I am a normal 17 year old girl. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Faith Franklin
What Is It
What is it my angel,
What is it that you fear?
You keep looking over your shoulder
Like you're runnin' from the years
What makes you slow to love me?
What made you not trust my kiss?
You keep trying to forget about something,
What is it my dear?
What makes you weep so much darlin'?
What made you shed your tears?
You keep hiding from the world,
Like you are afraid it will smell your fears.
Whatever it is that plagues you,
Whatever pain that you have seen
tell it all to me,
Give your troubles to me.
I am here for you ...