Faith Riggs Poems
- Voices That Won'T Go Away My life's messed up And no one ...
- Barbed Wire Barbed wire locks them in And all the eyes are ...
- Years The year has come And gone again Leaving and ...
- Death I wish I could die And never breath again My life is ...
- Pain i've cried every night for the past 13 years. yet ...
- Tears the one i love has left me i tried to make it last ...
- Total Darkness I've tried to go on Yet I'm stuck in this ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Faith Riggs
Voices That Won'T Go Away
My life's messed up
And no one knows
The misery behind my woes.
They try to see
But no one finds
The reason why
My eyes aren't dry.
I try to forget
But they come back,
The voices of the
They nag at me
And never leave
Torment and drive me to insanity.
The only way they'll go away
Is if I go with them someday.