Faizz Munshi Poems
- If He Gives You Poison, Deem I... For the wise man evil ...
- Break Free From Your Chains We tried reasoning our way to ...
- He Treasures You More Than You...
- In My Memory If I could choose which memory to keep If a ...
- Without The Eyes... Without the eyes - two clouds - the ...
- Good Bye I Am Okay Tonight The rain's come and gone, ...
- Crash Of Heart Goodbye is to hard to say See you later is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Faizz Munshi
If He Gives You Poison, Deem It Honey
For the wise man
evil and good
are both exceeding good.
No evil ever comes from God;
whenever you think to see
evil proceeding from him,
you were better to look on it
I'm afraid that on the way of faith,
you are like a squinter seeing double,
or a fool quarreling with the shape of a camel.
If he gives you poison, deem it honey;
and if he shows you anger, deem it mercy.
Be contented with your lot;
but if you have any complaints,
go and take them to the Cadi,
and obtain satisfaction from him.
That's how the fool's mind ...