fallen angel Poems
- Decide I’ve encountered what I believe to be The most ...
- Losing My Mind Pretty sure I’m losing my mind Reality has ...
- The Chance To Change There are some things I would like to ...
- Heaven Is Waiting It’s time baby boy It’s time for you to ...
- Let Me Go! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !... My sense of self worth has...
- Starting Over Part 1 A Promise of a new beginning A chance ...
- Keep Your Confidence We are critical in nature With ...
My name is Teresa, I am originally from Hamilton Ont but I was raised in Dartmouth Nova Scotia. I have had an interesting life a lot of surprises and unfortunate experiences I guess that's what makes it easy for me to write. I use my poems as a kind of therapy, it seems to help. I haven’t been able to write about the happier times in life so you won’t ever see any about love, bubbles and pretty ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about fallen angel
I’ve encountered what I believe to be
The most crucial point of my existence
Terrified too scared to move
Exhausting patience with my resistance
Unable to make the right decision
So constantly reassessing my position
Looking from All possible angles
To envision a conclusion
I’ve been standing here despite the fact
That time keeps ticking on
Disturbed with the thought of
What if the choice I make is wrong?