Fallen Pixie Poems
- Pocelain Doll (Its Really Long...
- Her Final Good Bye As the tears begin to fall the blood ...
- Her Broken Smile Every day you watch her, as she struggles ...
- The Last Breath i remember every second we had together. i ...
- The Path They say we all have our own paths that we must ...
- Rain Drops As the rain splatters on my face my stress seems...
- Dark Brown Eyes I look at the world through dark brown ...
hey my name is britt, i live in a little poedunk town with nothing in it. i have a girlfriend, um i love to write poetry. i have been writing since i was 10 years old. i have had two poems already publised. i really dont know what else to say, except hope everyone likes my poems *) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fallen Pixie
Her Final Good Bye
As the tears begin to fall
the blood starts to pour out.
As the glint of the razor catches
the candle light the scene unfolds.
The light catches a girl with a white
face, with blood flowing down it.
The blood gushing from her veins
is pitch black.
The puddles on the ground are
continually growing, a mix of black and
red, combing to state her fate.
As the glint of the razor reflects
the scene the white faced girl
kisses it and says good by my
old friend it has been a long, hard road,
thank you for traveling it with me,
now it has come time to ...