Faraj Nyandiko Poems
- Dos And Donts Don't trade your beautiful soul For power, ...
- Fear Fear told me I was weak Hence unfit for hard work. He...
- When It Rains When will this feeling of great ...
- Leave Me Alone Depart from my clouded mind That my heart may...
- One Day One day your curtains will come down And mark the ...
- Betrayal I left and never missed home, Anger forced me to ...
- Humble Prayer Protect me from them vicious swords, Lord of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Nothing fills the gap in human wants than human wants-The world would be a better place if we both substituted our needs with God for in him lies all riches.''To all of us lost in the quest for money and power forgetting the almighty God.
Comments about Faraj Nyandiko
Dos And Donts
Don't trade your beautiful soul
For power, wealth or fame,
One day you might cry foul.
Work hard to build your name.
Don't dwell so much on dreams,
Strive always as you pray
For the birth of mature themes,
And God will make you a way.
Don't break a heart intentionally,
The wound may heal externally,
But the scars might last eternally.
Handle romantic affairs diligently.
Don't dance because they're dancing,
Identify the rationale and advantage,
Before setting feet to the stage.
It's called inductive reasoning.
Honor the one ...