Fatima Zehra Poems
- This Wait Must Vanish Now -new-
- I Have No Poetry -new-
- Got It! -new-
- I Am Not Hurt At All -new- You're no more my priority You'll be ...
- Why So? -new- Wind favoured me, and you too did it; Without any ...
- Wordsmith Knocked Mithi Appearing to be true, but you are not...
- Day Of Beloved Panorama of sunset, First sight of love, such ...
Fatima Zehra was born on August 8,1997 in Karachi, Sindh. She received her early education from Karachi and excelled further in her career there in Karachi. From her childhood, she has been akin to intense echoes of life. To be brief, Fatima Zehra is an active observer, a healthy reader, and the profound lover of art, aesthetics, and the roots of life.
Education and Career
She ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fatima Zehra
This Wait Must Vanish Now
I am feeling you to the depths
Come, hug me, and embrace my art.
See, our sea too is calling us
This wait must vanish now; come and do it.