Fazli Sameer Poems
- Cricket Fever That shattering crack of willow on ...
- Nuwara Eliya Rail me back to Nuwara Eliya, There's where ...
- Eco Village ‘Twas the break of dawn as my feet kissed the ...
- Dad You were there when the lights dimmed around me and ...
- The Cricketers Ode Every run you make, Every ton that's ...
- The Mango Tree The mango tree, she stands, so proud and ...
- The Place There’s a place in the mountain tops, where I ...
Simple, nature loving human being who wishes for others what I wish for myself and my family more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fazli Sameer
That shattering crack of willow on leather
crowds roaring hither and thither,
the boys in blue, gold, and black
sprinting far ahead of the pack
The batsmen walk and take their stance
the bowlers pounding in a trance.
Colts screaming, Mustangs roar,
Lovely ladies, fashions galore.
Another great moment is at hand,
Old boys arriving from far-off lands.
In shorts and caps and hats ablaze,
Flags and rattles, it’s the weekend craze.
And the ball doth fly across the grass,
Fielders scrambling, one big morass.
Umpires waving, fingers and ...