Felicia Ahamefule Poems
- Onions What a pest you are! Yet needed to make my meal ...
- Mother Nature Thou most beautiful Mother In all climate your...
- The Irony Of Love Love is a glove A thing to be proud of in ...
- Wrath Of A Lover The times i experienced his wrath ached ...
- Power Of Love Love is beautiful Love is harmful Love is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Felicia Ahamefule
Wrath Of A Lover
The times i experienced his wrath
ached like hot water in a bath
then i knew love had more path
Though the path to love misguide
my hurt pride i manage to hide
I'm sure to take a shield next time i ride
Of cause his bride i am to be
and to my needs will he provide
and my heart his love reside
but my wish his wrath subside