Felisha Francis Poems
- Sleeping With Wolves your sleeping with wolvs my dear, soon...
- Beneath The Mask Beneath the mask her wander lies Projecting...
- Grim Reaper To join us, all you need to do is: put a sign...
- Wrongful Feelings No- looking at you does not mean i want ...
- Golden Fantasy In the dark of night behind my walls I fade ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Felisha Francis
Sleeping With Wolves
your sleeping with wolvs my dear,
soon they'll rip your throat
in tiny little pieces.
Crushing your bones, scartering them
like jigsaw puzzle.
Sooner or later your heart will
be of no use.
for you told, you told them your secrets,
and everything about your life.
poison words they'll reveal to you,
telling you corruption and negativity
that should help sink your soul.
you believe everything they say
but turn deaf ears and blind eyes to me.
All i do was only love you.
then stab me in the back,
then you join their pack.