Felix Luck Poems
- The Revolution Time is all it needs Born of oppression ...
- Pages In Life As I lie here making attempts At your ...
- Mesmerised As my eyes met yours My head was a swirl Of ...
- The Architect Of Your Own Fate I wish I could just tell ...
- Ramblings On The Sea Of Clarit... Upon a sea of darker ...
- Teetering On The Edge It all comes back to this at some ...
- Laughs For Company Laughs for Company Alone
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Felix Luck
Laughs For Company
Laughs for Company
In the dark I lie awake
Listening to thunder over head
Oh how Ominous
Matching the thoughts in my head
I wait for sleep long in coming
Knowing dreams will not visit
They no longer do
I pray to a god I don't believe in
To make it easier when I leave
My mind behind
On the long and dusty road
Destined for sanity
Lying here with pristine white walls
My laughs for company.
Realities designed to
Break the soul
Slowly causing me to lose
My wonderful mind
But even if...